CALL FOR APPLICATION FOR TRAINER
PACT is seeking to engage one trainer/facilitator to conduct 3 (three) training/workshops (two days each) on: Project Cycle Management PCM.
Training/workshops are planned to be conducted for civil society organizations and activists working on environmental and sustainable development issues in Kosovo.
Capacity building activities are designed to have a practical and hands on approach towards local organizations reaching for further and relevant information related to 1. project management, including writting project proposals, understanding Logical Framework Approach and producing Project Reports.
The human rights project HumanRightivism is supported by Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (Sida). The overall goal is to create and sustain critical mass and educational approach proposed for each of the target audiences of core interest to HUMAN RIGHTIVISM program. The program seeks to bring together highly crucial CSO partners all over three components, to further evolve the Human Rights areas that have been lacking capacities or neglected by relevant stakeholders, and that are natural, genuine, and common group interest based.
Under the umbrellla of HumanRightivism project, through the project Sidestep 2020-2023, PACT aims at increasing CSO’s skills in addressing environmental issues through increasing capacities on project management, advocacy, lobbying, watchdogging, and participation in government decision making processes with the focus on sustainable impact in society at large.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate with Capacity Building and Networking Officer on planned training/workshop accordingly as planned;
- Conducting interactive/engaging training approach for better knowledge transfer;
- Based on the assessment, drafting the methodology and training/workshop schedule and submission to PACT for approval;
- Finalizing the methodology and training/workshop schedule;
- Based on the adopted methodology and training/workshop schedule, conducting the training/workshop;
- Conduct the exercises and presentations following with the discussions with the participants;
- Report on the conducted trainings/workshops.
- Work plan for developing the training/workshops, including proposed methodologies;
- Three (3) days after signing of the contract the trainer shall provide the plan for implementing trainings/workshops that will articulate the overall requirements of the ToR including proposed methodology, agenda with clear timelines, and training material.
- Successful facilitation of the 2 (two days) trainings/workshops.
- Technical advice and support to participants during the training/workshop
- Final report on the implementation of the tasks after finishing the training/workshops based on evaluation forms received from participants;
COMPETENCIES AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum university degree in Management, Environmental and Social Science or other relevant field;
- Extensive experience (at least 5 years) experience in completing trainings/workshops for organizations;
- Extensive knowledge of civil society sector in Kosovo;
- Extensive experience on Capacity Building;
- Experience in delivering trainings/workshops on Project Cycle Management, Project Management and/or Project Development through latest methodologies and practices;
- Demonstrated high level of professionalism and an ability to work independently and in high pressure situations under tight deadlines;
- Excellent inter-personal communication skills including experience of facilitation of trainings/workshops and presentation;
- Proven and demonstrated broad knowledge of and ability to utilize principles, methods, techniques and systems of project management;
- Excellent communication and written skills in English, Albanian and Serbian would be an asset;
DURATION AND TIMEFRAME
Training/workshops are expected to be conducted during the implementation period of the SideStep project 2020-2023. The upcoming trainings will be conducted in coordination with the Capacity Building and Networking Officer based on PACT scheduled workplan. Capacity building activities are expected to be completed within 2 working days for each training/workshops, after which the training report is expected to be sent no later than a week after the training/workshop is completed.
- The first raining/workshop on PCM – Project Cycle Management is expected to be delivered on 16-17th of October 2020.
The interested candidates may submit all the below stated documentation via e-mail in this address:
Applicant should submit following documents:
- Updated Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Interest
- Methodology of the Training
Deadline for application is: October 09, 2020